Modular Lifting Frames
(Range up to 250t with spans up to 16m)
Multi-Sec Modular Lifting Frames provide the ideal solution for an array of lifting solutions. Versatile and cost effective, the range offers a wide variety of spans, configurations and capacities to suit your specific lifting application.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, Durham Lifting Multi-Sec Modular Spreader Beams are in stock and available immediately for worldwide distribution. Capacities above 110Te are manufactured to order within 4 to 6 weeks.
Other sizes outside the range are also available as a bespoke product upon request.
The entire range of Multi-Sec Lifting Systems are proof load tested in-house prior to despatch and supplied complete with relevant certification.
• Cost effective – Only a small number of components are required to make up a variety of spans and configurations.
• Versatile – Multi-Sec can be configured into virtually any lifting rig to enable the most complicated of structures to be lifted.
• Storage – Multi-Sec can be dismantled and stored in a relatively small area saving valuable space.
• Handling – Multi-Sec are able to be handled more easily than conventional fixed spreader beams.
• Transport – Multi-Sec can be shipped in component form, therefore a smaller, more cost effective vehicle can be used for transportation.
• High load capacity to size ratio – Relatively small modular lifting beams can lift high loads compared with fixed lifting beam configurations.
Designed in accordance with:
• BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 Cranes – Safety – Non-fixed load lifting attachments
• BS EN 1993-1-1:2005 Eurocode 3
• EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
• LOLER:1998 (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
• PUWER: 1998 (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations)