Bespoke Lifting Equipment
At Multi-Sec, we have extensive experience in the design and manufacture of bespoke lifting and handling systems. We strive to provide our clients with versatile, safe and cost-effective lifting solutions that meet their requirements. We pride ourselves in offering a complete engineering service from concept to completion, including engineering expertise, an excellent standard of manufacture, and stringent quality and safety standards.
Our Bespoke Lifting Equipment is custom designed by our Design and Engineering Team for your specific application. Your goals are the key element of every step of the process.
Our Bespoke Lifting Equipment is designed in-house and manufactured to order, and always meets all relevant standards and certifications.
The entire range of Multi-Sec Lifting Systems are proof load tested in-house prior to despatch and supplied complete with relevant certification.
Designed and manufactured in accordance with:
- BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 Cranes – Safety – Non-fixed load lifting attachments
- BS EN 1993-1-1:2005 Eurocode 3
- EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- LOLER:1998 (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
- PUWER: 1998 (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations)
- DNV-GL approval can be arranged upon request.