Bespoke Lifting Equipment
Durham Lifting has extensive experience in the design and manufacture of bespoke lifting and handling equipment.
We pride ourselves on being able to offer a complete lifting engineering service from concept to completion – providing engineering expertise, manufacturing excellence and stringent quality assurance.
We work with you to create a custom designed solution tailored to your specific application. Your needs and goals drive every step of the process.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, Durham Lifting Multi-Sec Bespoke Lifting Equipment can be designed and manufactured to order.
The entire range of Multi-Sec Lifting Systems are proof load tested in-house prior to despatch and supplied complete with relevant certification.
Designed and manufactured in accordance with:
- BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 Cranes – Safety – Non-fixed load lifting attachments
- BS EN 1993-1-1:2005 Eurocode 3
- EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- LOLER:1998 (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
- PUWER: 1998 (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations)
- DNV-GL approval can be arranged upon request.