Please consider the above and simply give one of our team a call!
Cost effective – Only a small number of components are required to make up a variety of spans and configurations.
Versatile – Multi-Sec can be configured into virtually any lifting rig to enable the most complicated of structures to be lifted.
Storage – Multi-Sec can be dismantled and stored in a relatively small area saving valuable space.
Handling – Multi-Sec are able to be handled more easily than conventional fixed spreader beams.
Transport – Multi-Sec can be shipped in component form, therefore a smaller, more cost effective vehicle can be used for transportation.
High load capacity to size ratio – Relatively small modular lifting beams can lift high loads compared with fixed lifting beam configurations.
Designed in accordance with:
• BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 Cranes – Safety – Non-fixed load lifting attachments
• BS EN 1993-1-1:2005 Eurocode 3
• EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
• LOLER:1998 (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
• PUWER: 1998 (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations)