Modular Spreader Beams – Bespoke
Multi-Sec Modular Spreader Beams provide the ideal solution for an array of lifting applications. Versatile and cost effective, we can design and manufacture modular spreader beams tailored to your specific lifting application.
Our design and engineering team have extensive experience in the design and manufacture of modular spreader beams and are on hand to deliver cost effective and practical solutions to your engineering problems.
In-house engineering capabilities include:
- Engineering Design (including FE analysis, 3D modelling etc.)
- Engineering • Drafting • Lifting Consultancy
- Rigging Design Services
The entire range of Multi-Sec Lifting Systems are proof load tested in-house prior to despatch and supplied complete with relevant certification.
Cost effective – Only a small number of components are required to make up a variety of spans and configurations.
Versatile – Multi-Sec can be configured into virtually any lifting rig to enable the most complicated of structures to be lifted.
Storage – Multi-Sec can be dismantled and stored in a relatively small area saving valuable space.
Handling – Multi-Sec are able to be handled more easily than conventional fixed spreader beams.
Transport – Multi-Sec can be shipped in component form, therefore a smaller, more cost effective vehicle can be used for transportation.
High load capacity to size ratio – Relatively small modular lifting beams can lift high loads compared with fixed lifting beam configurations.
Designed and. manufactured in accordance with:
- BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 Cranes – Safety – Non-fixed load lifting attachments
- BS EN 1993-1-1:2005 Eurocode 3
- EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- LOLER:1998 (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
- PUWER: 1998 (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations)
- DNV-GL approval can be arranged upon request.