Durham Lifting offer a total lifting equipment solution for companies throughout the North East and UK wide. We provide extensive safety and load testing services, along with lifting equipment hire, sales, repair and servicing. Cost effective lifting equipment solutions for companies throughout Durham, Northumberland, Yorkshire & North East UK.
Founded in 1996 (View History), our aim is to offer an extensive range of quality products and services at competitive rates while achieving high levels of customer satisfaction. We are specialists in safe solutions for material handling requirements which help provide peace of mind for our clients. A wealth of technical expertise combined with investment into our comprehensive North East capabilities, ensure we continue to set the pace within our sector.
- Sales and Hire We are a comprehensive UK lifting equipment supplier, offering customers and extensive range of quality products for both sale and hire at the most competitive price.
- Service and Inspection Committed to offering our clients a full “all round” service. Durham Lifting provide on or offsite repairs, inspection and testing of your equipment.
- Crane Services Specialist providers of crane services encompassing periodic inspections, crane maintenance, crane testing and crane repairs.
- Design and Manufacture Our manufacturing facility has a dedicated team of qualified tradespeople to manufacture quality assured products to the very highest specifications.
- Engineering Services Our team of accredited engineers are on hand to provide a solution to any of your lifting problems, advise on rigging planning, or design custom lifting equipment tailored to your specific application.
- Testing and Commissioning We test a variety of products – from components designed to support a load of a few kilos to larger equipment designed to take thousands of tonnes.
- Technical Support we work with you to provide ongoing support and training. Durham lifting is one of the World’s leading, Independent Testing and Lifting Suppliers.
Wilton, LV Shipping, MPI, Sarens, London Array Project, MOJO, Subsea, Reel, Strainstall, ALE, Able UK, National Oilwell Varco, Griffin Woodhouse Cleveland Bridge, Bridon & Schlumberger.