Lifting & Spreader Frames
Multi-Sec lifting and spreader frames are recommended for loads that have more than two lifting points; they can also be the ideal lifting equipment for when headroom is limited. They can be designed for general purpose or as a bespoke solution for a specific application.
Perfect for repeat lifting, lifting and spreader frames are used to keep the lifting slings below the frame at 0° to the vertical. This helps to prevent any damage to the load, or to rigging hardware and lifting slings, whilst helping to ensure that the slings do not slide off the load during the lift.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, Durham Lifting Multi-Sec Bespoke Lifting Equipment can be designed and manufactured to order within 4 to 6 weeks.
The entire range of Multi-Sec Lifting Systems are proof load tested in-house prior to despatch and supplied complete with relevant certification.
- Four fixed lifting points in each corner.
- Offer a means of handling out of balance loads.
- Provide a vertical lift with controlled or no inward pull.
- Perfect for repeat lifting.
Designed in accordance with:
- BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 Cranes – Safety – Non-fixed load lifting attachments
- BS EN 1993-1-1:2005 Eurocode 3
- EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- LOLER:1998 (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
- PUWER: 1998 (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations)