Lifting & Spreader Frames
Multi-Sec Lifting and Spreader Frames are recommended for when headroom is restricted, and when loads have more than two lifting points. Lifting and Spreader Frames are perfect for repeat lifting, with the lifting slings being below the frame at 0° to the vertical, which helps to prevent damage to the load and lifting equipment, whilst also ensuring that the slings do not slide off the load during the lift.
We have a range of general-purpose Lifting and Spreader Frames available to order, but alternatively, our Design and Engineering Team can design a bespoke solution for a specific application.
If you need help or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team for guidance. This product is designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
The entire range of Multi-Sec Lifting Systems are proof load tested in-house prior to despatch and supplied complete with relevant certification.
- Four fixed lifting points in each corner.
- Offer a means of handling out of balance loads.
- Provide a vertical lift with controlled or no inward pull.
- Perfect for repeat lifting.
Designed and manufactured in accordance with:
- BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 Cranes – Safety – Non-fixed load lifting attachments
- BS EN 1993-1-1:2005 Eurocode 3
- EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- LOLER:1998 (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
- PUWER: 1998 (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations)
- DNV-GL approval can be arranged upon request.