Adjustable Module Lifting Frames
The Adjustable Module Lifting Frame is the perfect solution for offsite construction; lifting modules, bathroom pods, modular building components etc. and also where lifts have restricted headroom.
The module lifting frame provides limited frame deflection thus eliminating sagging, stress and forces in the unit being lifted which would otherwise be detrimental to finishes such as plastering, tiling and rendering.
The load is spread over multiple lifting points allowing versatility and flexibility on longitudinal and traverse lifting point dimensions.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, Durham Lifting’s Adjustable Module Lifting Frames are manufactured to order.
The entire range of Multi-Sec Lifting Systems are proof load tested in-house prior to despatch and supplied complete with relevant certification.
Designed and manufactured in accordance with:
- BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 Cranes – Safety – Non-fixed load lifting attachments
- BS EN 1993-1-1:2005 Eurocode 3
- EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- LOLER:1998 (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
- PUWER: 1998 (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations)
- DNV-GL approval can be arranged upon request.