Overhead Travelling Cranes
Durham Lifting design and manufacture single and double girder overhead travelling cranes to your specific requirements. Both types of systems can be supplied with free standing gantry or can be wall mounted off haunches.
Single girder cranes – the most popular type of crane, are extremely versatile and suitable for most workshop applications.
Double girder cranes – used for larger safe working loads, or for wider crane spans, and more commonly higher duty ratings.
Designed and manufactured in accordance with:
- BS EN 13001-1:2015 Cranes – General Design. General principles and requirements
- BS EN 1993-1-1:2005 Eurocode 3
- EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- LOLER: 1998 (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
- PUWER: 1998 (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations)