Yale Yalelife 360, MkIII Hand Chain Block.
Ranging from : 500kgs to 20000Kgs. Various height of lifts available
Single fall and double options
Huge New opportunities with this innovate design. the revolutionary 360deg rotating hand chain guide, allows operation from virtually any position even above the load.
The revolutionary 360° rotating hand chain guide allows the operator to work from virtually any position, in confined spaces or above the load. The Yalelift can even be operated from the side of the load which also makes it possible to use the hoist for horizontal pulling or tensioning. Due to the additional flexibility, the operator is no longer forced to work in the danger zone near the load.
- The extremely low headroom allows maximum use of the lifting height.
- The brake system is extremely quiet and guarantees operational safety and improved serviceability due to omission of the vulnerable ratchet pawls. All parts are made of high quality materials, additionally zinc-plated or yellow chromated to increase corrosion prevention.
- Chain guide and gearbox are almost totally enclosed. Even under the toughest conditions the internal gear-box remains protected.
- The hardened load sheave with four precision machined pockets ensures accurate movement of the load chain.
- The surface protected zinc-plated alloy steel load chains fulfil all requirements of current national and international standards and regulations.
- Drop forged load and suspension hooks that yield under overload instead of breaking, are made of high tensile steel. The hooks are fitted with robust safety latches and rotate 360°.
- Canvas chain containers and spares to suit Yalelift 360 are also available, please contact our Sales Team.
- Adjustable overload prevention device.
- Stainless steel load and hand chains.
- Chain container
- Corrosion resistant version
- Explosion protection