- The specially developed chain reeving system and chain guide allow the bottom block to be pulled almost against the beam flange.
- All models of the LH series up to 3000kg are supplied complete with single chain fall.
- Quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
- Various beam widths are available 180mm as standard. Conversion for beam width up to 300mm can be easily accomplised.
- Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard
- Machined steel wheels mounted on pre-lubricated encapsulated ball bearings provide excellent rolling features.
|Falls of load chain||Lifting height
|Beam width type A
| Beam width type B
|500||1||3||60 – 180||180 – 300||188|
|1000||1||3||70 – 180||180 – 300||211|
|2000||1||3||82 – 180||180 – 300||264|
|3000||1||3||100 – 180||180 – 300||316|
|5000||2||3||110 – 180||180 – 300||425|
|10000||3||3||125 – 180||180 – 310||565|
- Adjustable overload prevention device.
- Chain container.
- Corrosion resistant version available.
- Available in Explosion proof version.
- Beam locking device to secure the unloaded trolley in a fixed position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships).
- Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.