- All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000kg are provided with single chain fall.
- Quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
- Trolleys up to 500kg are offered for two beam ranges – Range A for a flange width up to 180mm is standard and covers approximately 80% of all requirements.
- Conversion to Range B for beam width up to 300mm can be easily accomplished.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14% (DIN 1025 – part 1).
- Excellent rolling features are guaranteed by pre-lubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
|Falls of load chain|| Lifting height
| Curve radius min.
| Closed height
|YLITP A 500||500||1||3||0.9||50 – 180||245|
|YLITP B 500||500||1||3||0.9||180 – 300||245|
|YLITP A 1000||1000||1||3||0.9||50 – 180||272|
|YLITP B 1000||1000||1||3||0.9||180 – 300||272|
|YLITP A 2000||2000||1||3||1.15||58 – 180||323|
|YLITP B 2000||2000||1||3||1.15||180 – 300||323|
|YLITP A 3000||3000||1||3||1.5||74 – 180||382|
|YLITP B 3000||3000||1||3||1.4||180 – 300||382|
|YLITP A 5000||5000||2||3||2.0||98 – 180||550|
|YLITP B 5000||5000||2||3||1.8||180 – 300||550|
- Adjustable overload prevention device.
- Chain container
- Corrosion resistant version
- Explosion protection
- Beam locking device to secure the unloaded trolley in a fixed position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships). Available up to a capacity of 5000 kg.
- Available in Explosion Proof Version.
- Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.