- Rope pulley system
- The SpanHoist is a rope pulley system design to be used for work positioning, access and rescue applications. The pulley system can be used by an individual to get themselves into the correct position, or can be operated remotely by a 2nd worker.
- Pulleys: Lightweight Anodised Aluminium
- The SpanHoist is a 4 fall pulley system and so you are only able to achieve a lowering distance of 1/4 of the ropes original length. Careful consideration should be give to chosing the right rope length before purchasing the kit. The SPAN-4-12.5 has a 50metre rope and is able to lower a maximum distance of 12.5metres.
- Rope: 50 metre 11mm Semi-static kermantle rope for durability
- Connectors: Twist-lock karabiners for secure connection
Relevant Standard And Quality Assurance
- The Spanhoist II is CE marked under the Personal Protective Equipment Directive.
- The CE marking process includes independent testing to EN1496:1996 – Rescue Equipment – Rescue Lifting Devices.
- The SpanSet manufacturing process is quality controlled and audited by the British Standards Institute to the international standard for quality management ISO9001:2008.