Multi-Sec Lifting Grabs are completely mechanical – no hydraulic or electrical power is required. Grabs are fitted with a reliable automatic ‘locking mechanism’ which holds the empty grab open between lifts.
Lifting Grabs can be used off any suitable lifting device including overhead cranes, fork lift truck attachments and for manual handling purposes.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, Durham Lifting Multi-Sec Lifting Grabs are manufactured to order within 4 to 6 weeks.
The entire range of Multi-Sec Lifting Systems are proof load tested in-house prior to despatch and supplied complete with relevant certification.
• Multi-Sec Lifting Grabs are completely mechanical.
• Fitted with a reliable automatic locking mechanism.
• Can be used off any suitable lifting device.
Designed in accordance with:
• BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 Cranes – Safety – Non-fixed load lifting attachments
• BS EN 1993-1-1:2005 Eurocode 3
• EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
• LOLER:1998 (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
• PUWER: 1998 (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations)