Multi-Sec forklift attachments, forklift extensions and forklift hook attachments are designed to enhance the function and extend the reach of the fork on your truck.
Our range of forklift attachments, including jibs and hooks are available in a variety of configurations to handle loads of different sizes and shapes safely and effectively.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, Durham Lifting Multi-Sec Forklift Attachments are manufactured to order within 4 to 6 weeks.
The entire range of Multi-Sec Lifting Systems are proof load tested in-house prior to despatch and supplied complete with relevant certification.
• Enhance the function and extend the reach of the fork on your truck.
• Available in a variety of configurations.
• Allow the movement of larger and awkward loads with ease.
• Meet the most stringent of standards
Designed in accordance with:
• BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 Cranes – Safety – Non-fixed load lifting attachments
• BS EN 1993-1-1:2005 Eurocode 3
• EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
• LOLER:1998 (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
• PUWER: 1998 (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations)