C-Hooks / Coil Lifters
Multi-Sec C-Hooks are designed to safely lift steel coils, reels and tubes and are the perfect solution where lifts have restricted headroom.
C-Hooks can be used from a single hook connection and are ideal for the lifting of coils, reels and tubes that are stored horizontally. They also prevent any damage to the product being lifted by eliminating sling and angle forces.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, Durham Lifting Multi-Sec C-Hooks are manufactured to order within 4 to 6 weeks.
The entire range of Multi-Sec Lifting Systems are proof load tested in-house prior to despatch and supplied complete with relevant certification.
• Made in one piece.
• Manufactured according to the FEM Standards.
• Offering a standard safety factor of 4:1.
• Safe, efficient and quick method of handling coils.
Designed in accordance with:
• BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 Cranes – Safety – Non-fixed load lifting attachments
• BS EN 1993-1-1:2005 Eurocode 3
• EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
• LOLER:1998 (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
• PUWER: 1998 (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations)