C-Hooks / Coil Lifters
Multi-Sec C-Hooks are designed to lift steel coils, reels and tubes safely, and can be used in cases where a lift has restricted headroom. They are connected by a single hook and prevent any damage to the load by eliminating sling and angle forces. A Multi-Sec C-Hook is a safe, efficient and quick method of handling coils, offering a standard safety factor of 4:1 and manufactured in one piece and in accordance with FEM standards. They are manufactured to order and can be designed to suit your requirements by our highly skilled and experienced Engineering Team.
If you need help or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team for guidance. This product is designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
The entire range of Multi-Sec Lifting Systems are proof load tested in-house prior to despatch and supplied complete with relevant certification.
- Made in one piece.
- Manufactured according to the FEM Standards.
- Offering a standard safety factor of 4:1.
- Safe, efficient and quick method of handling coils.
Designed in accordance with:
- BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 Cranes – Safety – Non-fixed load lifting attachments
- BS EN 1993-1-1:2005 Eurocode 3
- EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- LOLER:1998 (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
- PUWER: 1998 (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations)
- DNV-GL approval can be arranged upon request.