Durham Lifting’s manufacturing facility is located in the North East of England and has a dedicated team of qualified tradespeople to manufacture quality assured products to the highest specifications. In-house capabilities:
• Welding • Cutting • Shot blasting • Painting • Machining • Testing (2000 Tonne Test Bed – the largest of its kind in the UK)
At Durham Lifting, we pride ourselves on being able to offer a complete lifting engineering service – from concept to completion.
Our design and engineering team has over 40 years’ experience in the manufacture and design of bespoke lifting and handling equipment tailored to your specific application and is on hand to deliver cost effective and practical solutions to your engineering problems. In-house capabilities:
• Engineering Design (including FE analysis, 3D modelling etc.) • Engineering Drafting • Lifting Consultancy • Rigging Design Services
Multi-Sec Modular Spreader Beam Assemblies
(Ranging from 1–1000 Tonne (available in lengths up to 30m)
Multi-Sec modular spreader beams provide the ideal solution for an array of lifting solutions. Versatile and cost effective, the range offers a wide variety of spans, configurations and capacities to suit your specific lifting application.
The common solution for low height (low headroom) situations. Designed, manufactured, tested and certified in house to your specifications.
Lifting and Spreader Frames
We design and manufacture customised lifting solutions within four to six weeks – providing expert engineering, manufacturing excellence and quality assurance.
- C Hooks Designed and manufactured to any size to suit your specific application. Supplied fully tested and certified.
- Lifting Equipment A variety of lifting equipment (including sub-sea) all designed and manufactured in house.
- Crane Systems Designed and manufactured to suit your specific lifting operation – heavy or light duty, indoor or outdoor use, low headroom or speed of operation.