The team at Durham Lifting has a vast range of experience. We specialise in providing a comprehensive testing and calibration service for almost any item of lifting equipment, ensuring that the stated lifting capacity of your equipment is accurate and fully certified to LOLER standards.
These works cover a wide range of products including:
- All types of lifting appliances from cranes to winches
- Specially fabricated structures tested for all industries, including offshore mooring components, offshore links, chains etc.
- Testing of ships and oil rig mooring anchors and a wide range of testing in ports and docks
- Testing to meet the specialised needs of any customer, including container drop testing
- Floor/shelving loading tests
- Testing of ships’ bows, ship components, deck cranes, dockside cranes
- Testing crush barriers, balustrades, runway systems, crane systems, etc.
- Safety harness anchorage point testing
Our test facilities at Britannia Testhouse are equipped with a 400 tonne vertical test rig. We can also carry out on site testing using either live loads/waterbags or calibrated load indicator/measuring units for minimal down¬time.
The unique unrivalled 2000Ton Testing Machine can provide Mechanical, tensile and compression testing up to 2,000 ton f.
Choose Durham Lifting for the full package including design, hire and testing. Feel confident that you can place your project in the hands of the experts.