- Range from 1.0t to 15.0t
- Suitable for Pulling and Lifting at Angles Across the Beam
- Highly Flexible – for Lifting, Pulling or as a Semi-Permanent Anchor Point
- Beam Width Range 75mm to 457mm
- Quick and Versatile Rigging Point for Hoisting Equipment
- Up to 90° Side Loading with no Deration
- Evenly Distributed Loads Achieved Through Maximum Jaw Surface Area
- Operating Temperature of -50°C to +50°C
- Shackle Suspension Point
- 15° Cross Loading with no Deration
- Multi-directional Adjusting Screw Spindle Ensures a High Clamping Force to the Various Flange Sizes Within it’s Capacity
- 4:1 factor of Safety
For beam clamp side plate thickness please download our PDF from the link above (under the product heading).
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
NO reduction in working load limits when side loads applied:
No deration up to 90° has been established for Tiger BCF model clamps and applies only for overhead beam attachments. It DOES NOT apply when used for lifting beams.
We advise that structural calculations are carried out on all beams and supporting steel work by qualified engineering departments to ensure safe operation.
* 5:1 factor of safety is achieved in a vertical plane
Due to our policy of continual product development, dimensions, weights and specifications may change without prior notice. Please check with your Durham Lifting Sales Team when ordering.